this document represents the extension of the synthetic banner already displayed by the user when connecting to the home page of this website. The cookies that are used are grouped in 2
typologies identified by the Guarantor of General provision. “Cookies” Provision 18/05/2014, the requirement in terms of information and necessity/methods for obtaining consent, identifies:
- Technical cookies: they are necessary for the correct function of the website and allow the user to browse; without these cookies the user may not be able to correctly view the pages or use some services;
- Profiling cookies: they have the task of creating user profiles to send advertising messages that are in the line with the preferences that the user expressed during the navigation.
The cookies, both technical or profiling cookies, may be classified as:
- To subjects to whoSession cookies, that are immediately cancelled after the close of navigation;
- Persistent cookie: that remain within the browser for a determinate time; they are used, for example, for recognizing the device that is connected to the website facilitating authentication operations for the user;
- Own Cookie: that are generated and directly managed by the manager of the website where the user is surfing;
- Third Part Cookie: that are generated and managed by subjects different from the manager of the website where the user is surfing.
The website could use technical and profiling cookies, in particular the following types of cookies:
1) own, session and persistent, cookies that are necessary to consent the navigation on the website, for internal security and system administration.
2) the persistent third party cookies could be used in the website to send statistical information to the Google Analytics system, through which the company can perform statistical analysis of user accesses/ or user visits to the website. The cookies used are only for statistical scope and gather information in aggregate form. Through a couple of cookies, persistent cookie and session cookie, Google Analytics could save also one register with all timetables of the start and the end visits of website. It is possible to prevent Google the tracking of data through cookies and the next processing of data by downloading and installing the plug-in for browser from the following address: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it;
3) the persistent and session third party cookies are necessary to allow the user to use multimedia elements that are on the site, for example images or videos;
4) the persistent third party cookies that are used in the site to include in the pages the buttons of some social networks (facebook, twitter, google+). Selecting one of these buttons the user can publish in his own personal page of relative social network the contents of the page of the website that he is visiting.
The user can choose which cookies he could give consent; if the cookies are third party cookies, the user allow or not the consent directly to the Controller of those cookies, to which the NTP Nano Tech Projects Controller makes a simple reference: most of cookies of third party on the site can be disabled by the user directly on their browser or talk directly with the manager of sites. However, please note that disabling of cookies may compromise the possibility to use the site and/or prevent the user of fully benefit from the features and services therein.