The Data Controller will process your Personal Data for the achievement of specific purposes and only in the presence of a specific legal basis provided for by the applicable
law on privacy and protection of personal data. Specifically, the data will be processed for purposes related to the mutual obligations deriving from the contractual relationship
established with you and the Data Controller will process your Personal Data only when one or more of the following legal bases occur:
- you have given your free, specific, informed, unequivocal and express consent to the processing;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of the obligations provided for in the contract with the interested party (natural / legal person);
- implementation of all operational and management activities relating to this contract (eg. invoicing, credit protection, other administrative, management and organizational services functional to the execution of the contract);
- in the presence of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller;
- the Data Controller is required by virtue of a legal obligation to process Personal Data;
- in case of specific consent, statistical surveys on the degree of customer satisfaction.
The processing of your Personal Data does not require the provision of consent, pursuant to art. 6, lett. b), c) and e) of the GDPR, as strictly necessary for the following purposes:
- execution of the obligations under the existing contract with the interested party (natural / legal person);
- fulfillment of the obligations established by law for the Data Controller;
- performance of a public interest task.
No profiling activity will be carried out on the data communicated.